How to increase the weight with peanut butter: If your body is very lean and you are thinking of increasing weight naturally, then you must include peanut butter in your weight gain diet. It is a high-calorie food that can help you gain weight in a safe and natural way. But for this, it is necessary to use peanut butter properly.
High-calorie foods that are rich in nutrients are considered most beneficial for weight gain, including the name of peanut butter. Apart from healthy fats, protein, and fiber, many types of vitamins and minerals are also present in it, which help in increasing weight in a healthy way. Next, we will know how to increase weight with peanut butter. How to consume it.
Peanut Butter Nutrition Value
Peanut butter is made from peanuts. Natural oil is present in peanuts. In such a situation, when they are roasted and ground, it takes the form of butter, which is called peanut butter. Many companies also use sugar, honey, or other things to enhance the taste, but pure unflavored peanut butter is the best in terms of health. The nutritional information for peanut butter is listed below (USDA).
Peanut Butter Se Weight Kaise Gain Kaise Kare
If you are wondering how to increase your weight with peanut butter, then let us tell you that peanut butter is a high-calorie food, one spoon of it contains about 80-100 calories. You can consume two spoons of peanut butter throughout the day, due to which you will easily get 160-200 calories. Along with this, you will also get some amount of protein and it is also a good source of healthy fat. Due to all these qualities, it is helpful in increasing weight. If you consume peanut butter with some other nutritious things, then its properties increase even more. Let us know how to consume peanut butter for weight gain.
How To Consume Peanut Butter For Weight Gain
To gain weight, you can consume peanut butter in the following ways.
- You can mix peanut butter in smoothies like a banana shake or a mango shake.
- You can eat brown bread by applying peanut butter to it. There is a very good combination of both.
- If you want, you can eat wheat bread by applying peanut butter to it.
- You can mix peanut butter with oats or oatmeal in the morning breakfast.
- You can also use peanut butter in protein shakes.
- You can eat peanut butter with fruits like bananas or apples when you feel hungry in the evening.
- Peanut butter can be eaten with fiber-rich multigrain or flour biscuits, it is a good way to satisfy hunger in a healthy way.
- You can also consume peanut butter with milk to gain weight. You can drink it by mixing it with milk.
Other Benefits of Peanut Butter
After knowing about how to increase the weight with peanut butter, now let us also know about some of its other benefits, which are as follows.
- Peanut butter is very beneficial for heart health. The fatty acids present in it are helpful in reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Peanut butter is also beneficial for problems like sugar, cholesterol, and obesity.
- It can also be used for bodybuilding ie muscle building. You will definitely find peanut butter in the diet of most bodybuilders.
- It is also very beneficial for the health of skin and hair.
- It is also a good source of fiber which helps in increasing digestion power.
- Along with this, it also helps in strengthening immunity of the body.
- Peanut butter is also very beneficial for women’s health, its consumption reduces the risk of breast cancer.
When And How Much Should You Eat Peanut Butter?
You can consume peanut butter in the morning or evening for breakfast. Also, it can be consumed at any time of the day, but it should be avoided at night. You can consume two spoons of peanut butter in a day. It should not be consumed in excess.
How To Make Peanut Butter At Home For Weight Gain
Although you will find peanut butter easily in the market, most of the companies use sugar, oil, and preservatives in it, which is not good in terms of health. That’s why you should make pure peanut butter at home and use it, it is very easy to make.
- To make peanut butter, first of all, roast the raw peanuts lightly, so that their moisture gets removed and the oil present in them gets removed easily.
- After roasting the peanuts, let them cool down a bit and then mash them with your hands to remove the upper brown skin.
- After removing the skin, put the peanuts in the mixie and grind them.
- After grinding lightly, keep moving them up and down with the help of a spoon.
- After grinding for some time, the natural oil inside the peanuts will start releasing.
- Meanwhile, if you want, you can also mix some honey in it, adding honey will make this paste a little creamy and its taste will also increase.
- Now run the grinder for some more time and after that, you will see that a smooth homemade peanut butter is ready.
- Store this peanut butter in a jar.
Weight Gain Tips
- Include sufficient amounts of protein, carbohydrates, and fat in your diet.
- For protein, eat egg, fish, chicken, sprouts, paneer, tofu, soybean, etc.
- Make sure to include dry fruits like almonds, figs, raisins, dates, etc. in your diet.
- To strengthen the digestive power, eat food on time, drink plenty of water, chew food properly, and keep the body active.
- Stay away from fast foods and oily foods, they work to make digestion weak.
- Ayurvedic herbs like Ashwagandha, Badam Pak, and Shatavari can also be used to gain weight.
- Also, do some exercise and do yoga.
- Stay away from bad habits. Do not consume alcohol, bidi, cigarette, tobacco, etc.
- Take a good 8-10 hours of sleep and stay away from stress.
In this article, we learned about how to increase the weight with peanut butter. But it is not that only eating peanut butter will increase your weight. To gain weight, you will need a good and balanced diet. Apart from the proper amount of proteins, healthy fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals should also be included in your diet.
Hope you have liked this article and you have got some good information from it. If you have any questions in your mind, then you can ask in the comment box below and also share this article with other people. Also, you can read some of our other articles regarding weight gain.
Does Peanut Butter Cause Weight Gain?
Peanut butter contains a lot of calories and it is also a good source of protein and healthy fat, which helps a lot in weight gain. But along with this, you also have to pay attention to your complete diet.
How much peanut butter should be eaten in a day?
To gain weight, you can eat one to two teaspoons of peanut butter in a day. Do not consume it in excess, otherwise, it can also cause harm.
How to eat peanut butter?
You can eat peanut butter with brown bread, smoothie, roti, and oatmeal. Also, it can be consumed like this.
Can we eat peanut butter everyday?
A limited amount (1 or 2 teaspoons) of peanut butter can be consumed daily.
Which peanut butter should be eaten to gain weight?
You can consume natural and raw peanut butter. Sugar, vegetable oil and flavor should not be used in peanut butter. It will be best that you consume peanut butter made at home.
When not to eat peanut butter?
Its consumption should be avoided at night.