If people make fun of you because of your thinness, then include these 2 foods in your diet to gain weight. Are you tired of listening to weight loss tips, especially when you want to put on a little weight?
If you are also searching for home remedies to increase your weight, then definitely read this article. Today we are telling you about such a diet combination that is present in your kitchen and you can use very easily.
The best thing is that you do not even need to spend a lot of money on this. Ayurveda expert Dr. Deeksha Bhavsar has shared the details of this combined with her fans in her recent Instagram post.
He wrote in the caption, ‘Want to gain weight in a healthy way? So you can do this by including only ghee and jaggery in your diet. Let us know through this article how it works.
Ghee Benefits for Weight Gain
We all know that ghee helps in gaining weight. But here is something interesting that you need to know that makes it different from other weight gainers
- Ghee (present in every Indian kitchen) is a natural weight gainer.
- Ghee is sweet, cooling, and pacifying to vata and pitta.
- It improves digestion, nourishes your tissues, strengthens muscles, and helps in improving voice, memory, hair, skin, reproductive system, immunity, intelligence, etc.
Ghee helps in gaining weight in a healthy way. When consumed with jaggery while following a healthy routine, it increases fat not only in the body but also in the muscles.
Best Ghee for Weight Gain
- Buffalo ghee is recommended for weight gain for women with good metabolism.
- Desi cow ghee is recommended for women with poor metabolism as it is easier to digest than buffalo ghee.
Jaggery Benefits for Weight Gain
Jaggery is one of the healthy sweeteners which is better than white sugar. It is sweet in taste and balances Vata and Pitta. Ayurveda recommends consuming one-year-old jaggery for health purposes (especially heart health).
- It helps you in improving immunity. Along with this, it also keeps away the desire to eat sweets.
- It cools you down when taken with cold water or as a cold drink.
- It can also help with respiratory problems (cold/cough) when taken with dry ginger and black pepper.
How to Eat Jaggery and Ghee
To gain weight and be happy – should be taken in an equal quantity of ghee. It gives you instant energy. The best way to consume it is with food or after food.
- 1 teaspoon desi/chemical-free jaggery (4-5 grams)
- 1 tbsp Desi Cow Ghee (5 ml)
- You should take this quantity in the beginning. Once you are comfortable with the dosage for 2 weeks, you can increase the dosage to double.
- Only after consuming it continuously and comfortably for a month, you can consume buffalo ghee (for those women who usually do not eat buffalo ghee daily).
Women who have a good metabolism and have been consuming buffalo ghee for a long time can start with buffalo ghee.
This combination should not be consumed by women who cannot digest ghee or who have high diabetes.
You too can increase your weight with the help of this combination. Hope you have liked this information. Do share and like this article, as well as comment. To read more such articles related to weight gain, stay connected with HarZindagi.